20070624

English Booboos

These put a smile on my face because, admittedly, I'm a 'shallow' person. I laugh easily. I just want to share these booboos...

"It's not my problem anymore, it's your problem anymore."
"Well well well. Look do we have here!"
"It's a blessing in the sky."
"Take things first at a time."
"First and for all."
"I'm only human nature."
"Time is of the elements."
"The feeling is actual."
"For all intense and purposes."
"Whatever you say so."
"I can't take it anymore of this!"
"Can't you just cut me some slacks?"

1 comment:

martn14 said...

It's not my problem anymore, it's your problem now.

Well well well. What we have here!

It's a blessing from above.

Take things one at a time.

First and for most.

Its human nature.

The feeling is mutual.

For all your intense purposes.

Whatever you say.

I can't take it anymore!

tama ba? ung iba di ko maintindihan....