20070624

Hermione Gets Killed

If the spoilers on the 'net are true, Hermione gets killed trying to defend Ron against Voldemort in the seventh and final book of the HP series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I remember when the Order of the Phoenix came out, the actual book lost its charm on me because I read another version from the internet written by some kid. It was far better than the one written by JKR herself. So I stopped reading the series then. This time though, since it's the last one, I just might buy the actual book and spend some time reading it. Mark your calendars: July 21.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

no she didnt die!

joyleslie said...

it wasn't hermione...it's one of the weasly twin

bornokyo said...

She will not die and neither are the Weasleys...

martn14 said...

One of the Wesley's twin died. Hermione got married with Ron... Dumbledore is gay...