20070624

Twins No More...

I used to know this 21yo guy who had an identical twin. Really good in bed - made sure you were happy, very thoughtful. We hooked up for a while. The last time we had sex was about 4 months ago. The thing is, a few days after we last met, he got killed! He got involved in a brawl and he got killed in the process. The poor thing. I was the last person he had sex with and he was the last person I had sex with when I learned what happened. It was so disconcerting, to say the least. A few weeks ago, I chanced upon his twin brother. We've already met before so he knows me. We got to talk about what really happened and told me how miserable he is but trying to move on. I don't know what happened next but next thing I knew we were already in bed together. It was really weird. It was like doing it with the first guy. Gave me the creeps but it was also a closure for me. Now I just think he's on vacation or something... TALK ABOUT WEIRD EXPERIENCES!

1 comment:

martn14 said...

That's life.... Its normal dude... :))